Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Black Lung

Am suffering at the hands of a very nasty cold, not nasty enough for a sick day but nasty enough to make me feel like crap.

Sadly the scooter dream is over, long story but will now be driving a Beep-Beep-Barina from this afternoon!!!! Very excited and is probably for the best, didn't fancy having an accident when the only thing between me and the road is a leather jacket.

In other exciting news I have inherited a G4 from my work which was not being used, and along with the very fancy HD Sony Camera I also got from work last week, the spare room in our house is now a veritable edit suite. The doco I started a few months ago can now be finished at home instead of furtively after hours at work, much more civilised.

All in all I am excited and positive about things, it's getting warmer and sunnier and although logically I am mad at myself for being so happy at the aquisition of material things..... I really like them and it makes my life that little bit more fun. Also am excited at the prospect of doing video projects outside of work and unleashing the creativity. hurrah.

lou

1 comment:

leslie said...

material things = happiness. when will you learn?

: )